John K. Hinely is the criminal defense lawyer you need. With experience in both Adult and Juvenile Defense, Mr. Hinely has the understanding of the criminal law system to offer your best defense.
At Hinely Law we understand that the legal process is confusing, intimidating, and sometimes life-changing. We make it our top priority to support you through the entire process, while ensuring that you understand every issue as they arise.
Whether you are charged with a criminal offense or find yourself involved in a family law matter, you can be assured that our team of attorneys has the experience, knowledge, and dedication to provide you exceptional representation at an affordable price.
To provide you the best representation, Hinely Law does not dabble in all areas of law. Instead, by focusing on the following areas of law we have truly honed our experience to best meet the needs of your case.
- Criminal Defense: Including felonies and misdemeanors; Adult and juvenile; Appeals and writs.
- DUI: Including felonies and misdemeanors; Injury and Non-Injury; Alcohol, Prescription Medications, Drugs, Marijuana; D.M.V. Hearings.
- Medical Marijuana: Including felonies and misdemeanors; Possession, Sales, Transportation; Under 21 offenses; Proposition 64 Re-Sentencing.
- Cannabusiness: Including Business Formation/Incorporation; Bylaws; Collective organization, including membership agreements.
- Family Law: Full service family law practice including Dissolution (Divorce); Child Support; Child Custody; Spousal Support; Restraining Orders; Modifications.
Hinely Law has offices conveniently located in Colusa County and Lake County, and serves most of Northern California, including Colusa, Lake, Sutter, and Yuba Counties; and the cities of Arbuckle, Clearlake, Colusa, Kelseyville, Lakeport, Olivehurst, Sutter, Williams, Upper Lake, Yuba City, and Marysville.
Our practice is centered on the individual needs of each of our clients, as every case is unique.
Consultations are FREE and just a phone call away.